Tuesday, July 12

Sharp.ie


Can someone you've never met, be your soulmate? Just kidding, but Jen has posted gleefully about her new baby Sharpie keychain, and all I can say is, I HAD MINE FIRST, copycat! ;-)


From the Sharpie website, here's the lowdown:

Sharpie® Mini

Features & Benefits

Go Anywhere with Sharpie!



  • Portability: Take it anywhere to complete tasks on the go.
  • Cap clip: Conveniently carry this marker on a key chain, golf bag, backpack, etc.
  • Permanent on most hard-to-mark surfaces
  • Quick drying, AP certified Non-toxic

My favorite part is that you can carry it on a golf bag....but why? Anyway, these things are awesome...join the club and get one! Or a dozen.

But, Jen, do you have the self-stick repositionable index cards? They're so cool, I couldn't even find a link to post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

No, but I have something better: glue that makes ANY PAPER SELF-STICKING! Rock on with my bad self!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

http://photos21.flickr.com/25715641_084b300087.jpg

Yo! Here ya go!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home