Thursday, July 7

Hot girl-on-girl action.

Wait, don't get too excited. I'm talking about Hillary Clinton. David Remnick has a very funny piece in the New Yorker about Edward Klein's book, The Truth About Hillary, and with Klein's seeming obsession with the fact that Hillary (gasp!) knows actual lesbians. He concludes, of course, that she might even BE a lesbo, masquerading as a straight married woman. Well, who cares, Ed? George Bush, to use but one example, is a moron masquerading as the president.

I'm thinking I'll stop blogging (not that I blog very frequently, anyway) and simply start posting a link to the New Yorker every week. Why do I have time to read not one, but two, issues of this text-heavy weekly magazine? I'm out of town, of course, for work, so while Lisa is taking care of the baby niece, I am reading instead of changing diapers and playing with blocks. I do miss the little snot-nosed peanut, though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

I *heart* the New Yorker...

And ah-ha! Now we know why you are blogging!

Love to you guys... Perhaps your brother will just let you guys move in and take care of your niece full time... :)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ah-ha! Shel, you are SO smart. I did not put 2 and 2 together, though I did notice that not only was Tricia blogging again she was actually on FF! You smart cookie, you!

And Tricia, hope you can keep up the blogging or FFing a leetle bit after you return home to the boogernut!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Anonymous...I'll save you a seat, right next to me!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home