Tuesday, July 5

My celebrity crush.

I admit it. I have a celebrity crush. Just one, though. (Ok, if you don't count Pierce Brosnan, Prince William or Annette Bening. Or Sela Ward. Or Susan Sarandon. Or Mariska Hargitay. Or Hugh Grant. Or...well, you get the picture. I'm a liar and I read way too much People Magazine.)

Anyway, I have a little thing for Jodie Foster. Not a John Hinckley thing, mind you...even though I don't care for the current Republican administration, I don't own a firearm and I know it wouldn't impress Jodie much anyway. But it seems Miss Jodie is becoming quite the action hero, first with Panic Room and now with her upcoming movie, Flightplan. It looks like Die Hard as directed by Hitchcock, or that movie The Forgotten, without Julianne Moore, who has her moments but has already proven to be a pale imitation of Jodie as Clarice Starling.

Why am I even posting this? Who knows. Who cares. It's Action Star Jodie, and I'm counting down days until September 23rd.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

metoometoometoometoo! I explain the depths of my attraction thusly: "I'd watch Jodie Foster in anything, even hemmorhoid commercials!"

I've been in love with her since Freaky Friday way back when.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I also have a little crush...OK, big crush on Mariska Hargitay and Jodie Foster. The movie looks really good! Thanks for the link to the preview - this is the 1st I've heard of it.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

it's ALLLLLLL about the Jodie - no worries, you and half of the breathing lesbian population has a crush on Jodi!

Drool....

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home