Sunday, July 17

Another Potter theory blown to bits.

Ok, as I read through the Harry Potter books, I form wild theories of what's to come, while I wait (and wait and wait) for the next volume to appear. Now that book 6 is in my hot little hands, and I've begun reading, I have to say that one long-cherished theory appears to have been way off-base. I won't mention it, in case you're not quite there yet. But I hate being wrong, I hate being in suspense, and I mostly hate knowing that it'll likely be at least 18 months until the final volume appears and all the questions are answered.

I read the following Reuters headline today:

SOME BOOKSELLERS WEARY OF HARRY POTTER CRAZE

I would like to add, SOME BOOKSELLERS APPARENTLY TIRED OF HAVING LOTS OF CUSTOMERS AND MAKING LOTS OF MONEY.

People will complain about anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

OK - If you truly want the goods, let me know, and I'll e-mail you.

Besos,
Shelli

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home