Thursday, December 15

Some fun bits, stolen from others...

Because I am lazy, I have very little in the way of commentary or insight this week. I can say that Ford has decided to resume advertising in gay publications, in defiance of the protests from the religious wrong. (There's nothing "right" about 'em.) I kid myself that my letter of complaint may have been a flake of snow in the avalanche that changed their minds. I mean, how would they possibly stay in business without my purchase of a $20,000 car every six or seven years?

I'm not enjoying the holidays quite as much as I normally do. Our anniversary was November 21, followed two days later by Lisa's birthday, then Thanksgiving, then my birthday a few days ago, and of course Christmas and New Year's. So, normally, for about 40 days or so I'm happy as a clam. This year, I'm happy, but the clam thing? Nope. Dunno why, hoping it passes. (We are on the strict phase of the damn South Beach Diet again, trying to lose a bit of excess poundage before the holiday week...that might have something to do with it.)

My sister is blogging. Finally.

And he posted a couple of swell links today: one that lets you make a great "life poster" and another that lets you avoid the endless automated-answerer phone tree at pretty much every major corporation in America.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

the infomas "they" say that EACH letter written represents about 5000 opinions....

so there ya have it!


(that's because 5000 others are just too damn lazy to write!)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home