Thursday, December 30

I feel so dirty.

Really, I do. I mean, here this is, "The Year of the Blog," and what am I doing? Blogging. I normally eschew these types of pop-culture trends, sometimes vociferously. (Occasionally, even violently, as I've leapt for the remote control to turn off one more show about wife-swapping.)

I don't watch 'Survivor,' though I confess to having seen the last 5 minutes of the first season, just in case it came up in water-cooler conversation the next day. It didn't.

I've never seen 'Desperate Housewives,' 'The Sopranos' or 'Six Feet Under.' To the best of my knowledge, I've never heard a single song by Kanye West or Clay Aiken or Lindsay Lohan (and thank heaven for that!). I've never seen the 'Star Wars' movies, or even the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy. My TV watching consists, mostly, of 'Law & Order,' any version, any episode. And my personal favorite, 'The Golden Girls.'

Not exactly hip, I know. So how did a nice girl like me get to be involved in a trend like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home