Thursday, April 27

Being and nothingness.

Just getting in under the wire of a full month since my last post, I can offer you only this:
THE INTERNATIONAL TITLES OF THE GOLDEN GIRLS
- As Supergatas (Brasil)
- Carré de Dames (Canada)
- Kullakesed (Estonia)
- Tyttökullat (Finland)
- Les Craquantes (France)
- Öreglányok (Hungary)
- Cuori senza età (Italy)
- Pantertanter (Scandinavia)
- Las Chicas de Oro (Spain)
- Altin Kizlar (Turkey)

I have nothing of any importance to say, but this DishNetwork with DVR is awesome, and allows me to watch all of my girls--Golden and Gilmore--pretty much whenever I want. I can watch 30 minutes of American Idol in about 82 seconds, so I can be involved but not really involved. And I can tape WifeSwap when it's a two-part episode, thereby saving part 1 until part 2 airs, so no more cliffhangers for me, thank you very much.

The fact that such things even register a blip on my radar screen while people are starving on this earth means I am most assuredly going to hell. And there will NOT be a DVR there, I'd imagine. Better enjoy it while I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Display said...

I *love* the Gilmore Girls and have been watching it on Netflix for the last eight months. We're devastated that we've only got two episodes from season 5 left, and then we have to wait for season 6 to come out on DVD.

Even though WB is a broadcast station, we can't get it where we live without subscribing to cable. :(

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home