Friday, September 16

You are now entering the GULF OPPORTUNITY ZONE.

I see that last night, the leader of the free world coined yet another of his stupid little names, christening the reconstruction of New Orleans and Mississippi as the "Gulf Opportunity Zone." He then told the people of the region, "You are not alone."

To which he should have added, "Anymore. Now that I've seen what a shitstorm my normally lackadaisical attitude has caused. And that it might keep some Republicans from getting elected next year. But not me, 'cause I don't have to run again. Ever."

What a fucking moron.

Anyway, onto more pressing topics, I'm so pleased to see that Britney & Kevin have finally had their scuzzy little kid. And the Chesney-Zellweger marriage didn't take? Shocking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

it would have done so much to repair the ergion if he had just said two VERY simple words...

I'm sorry.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home